Most common questions and comments about my hearing aid from various hearing students:
1) Can hearing aids electrocute you? (when they get wet).
2) Is it connected to your brain?
3) How much do they cost? Fifty dollars?
4) What happens when you sweat a lot? Do you wash your hearing aid?
5) I want one. Do they come in pink?
6) Where do you buy them? Can you buy them at WalMart?
7) Is it attached to your ear? Does it hurt when you take it out?
8) Why don't you have the smaller one, like my grandpa has? He got it from the TV. (miracle ear)
9) I think they should make them bigger with flashing lights on them. That would be cool!
10) I want one! I think it would help me eavesdrop on my parents. They are always whispering about something.
11) Why are there stickers on your hearing aid?