itinerant teacher makes me feel as if I am a creepy stalker sometimes.
- I often work behind the scenes and fly under the radar as I observe students and teachers.
- I will show up unannounced, paying students and teachers surprise visits.
- I often "run into" the students and teachers I work with in the hallways.
- I will call, text, and email administrators and parents several times, until I finally hear back from them. I just want to talk to them or meet with them, that's all.
- Sometimes students and teachers will see me peeking in through the window or through the crack of the open classroom door.
- Sometimes my students will turn around and there I am, scaring the living daylights out of them.
- My students are always surprised at how much I know about them. They suspiciously ask me where I get my information.