- It is not a good idea to grab a bumblee-bee sitting on a flower.
- Just because I overheard an adult say it on television, doesn't make it right for me to repeat it to my teacher. She did not seem to appreciate me asking her, "How's it hanging?"
- It's not nice to start singing loudly during nap time, because some of the other kids are really trying to nap. I was also rudely interrupting my teacher's break as she relished her gossip magazines.
- If you want to be popular, start a fun game that involves imitating a teacher or a bus driver.
- No one likes a tattle-tale and people who eat their boogers.
What more did I need to know?